Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 1 Jun 1999 13:18:15 -0700
From:         Steve Macaulay <smacaulay@INFINTIUM.COM>
Subject:      Re: Lighting
Comments: To: Mike Finkbiner <mike_l_f@HOTMAIL.COM>

Hi Mike,

I've been pleased with my Hella XL auxillary low beam lights. They are street-legal low beam lights that you can keep on all the time. This site has a description of the lighting pattern :

http://www.macneilauto.com/Hella.htm

The improvements I saw were along the lines of what they say that they will do in the above link. The lowest price I've found on this set is at the following link:

http://www.savannajones.com/hella1.htm

I've ordered two sets of XLs from these guys on two separate occassions. Both times the lights arrived in under a week. Prices on these lights vary greatly ($119 to over $200) depending on where you get them. Savanna Jones was the cheapest place I found.

Hope this helps,

Steve