Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 4 Jun 1999 20:13:22 -0400
From:         EMZ <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: How can I tell if the crankcase vent is clogged?
Comments: To: Vernon Craddock <Vernon@CRADDOCK.COM>

There are several areas where the PCV can clog. All are easy to remove: the tower that the hose gots to is held on by 4 bolts, and the other end there is a small restricive heater. Take the entire thing off and use kerosene to clean everything. Blow out with air and reinstall. I have never found a good reason for the heater? anyone have any thoughts on this?

Eric 86-VW4x4 vw4x4@fyi.net 72-240z Pittsburgh, PA USA 1936-Chrysler