Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 9 Jun 1999 15:45:06 -0400
From:         Laura Fathauer <laura@ANTIOCH-COLLEGE.EDU>
Subject:      Vans for sale: Dayton, OH
Comments: To: type2@type2.com, vanagon@vanagon.com

2 busses, both in Dayton Ohio. Both would probably need to be towed.

1- A 72 Adventurewagen high-top camper. Front dented in, top front lightly crushed in parking garage. This was brought in from out west, and has 99% of the rust is surface rust; the only places rusted through are the standard battery tray and floorboards under the driver and passenger seat. Mechanics are great- really only needs a new clutch- it starts slipping in forth gear. Headlights need rewiring. Other then that it runs well and is really solid. $200 (all white, black interior)

2- An 85 weekender vanagon. The rods started knocking, so it has been parked since that became noticible. Solid, clean body, decent interior with no rips or tears. New brakes, water pump, catalytic converter, clutch cylinders in the last two years. $300 (the grey-blue with grey strip in mid-body, same color interior)

Prices are negotiable. I just want to make sure they go to a good home. :) So, if you are interested, ask... I would like to get them out before the end of the month. I'm going to be concentrating on my 77 bay window...

Laura Fathauer 937-767-7594