Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 10 Jun 1999 16:19:33 -0500
From:         Joseph Seitz <jseitz@FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU>
Subject:      LP tank and Skylight

Hello all.

I am looking for a LP tank and skylight for my '84 Westy?

Anyone have these used? I need the whole skylight assembly. Mine is cracked and water has gotten inside it and stinks something fierce! Does anyone recommend something other than the original?

My LP tank had a small hole in it. So I need a replacement ideally with the fill valve as well.

Joe ps I live in Madison, WI