Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 Jun 1999 18:05:51 -0400
From:         Pat Dooley <pdooley@GTE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Transmission woes...

To respond to Joe's transmission needs, or anybody else's, I have a transmission from an 84 westy that seems to be in good shape. I have never personally used it.

I don't *think* anything is wrong with it. The input shaft turns smoothly, as do the output flanges. It is the side shift type.

Would like $300 plus shipping.