Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 12 Jun 1999 03:08:27 -0700
From:         Coby Smolens <cobys@WELL.COM>
Subject:      Re: stock rebuild
Comments: To: jimkim <jimkim@INTERGATE.BC.CA>

If you have a fax number I would be happy to send you a printout of a fairly complete list of the parts you're looking for. They are all OE quality from WorldPac distributors, my wholesaler. For members of the list I will sell parts at my cost plus 15% and S&H. I think this is going to mean a fairly nice savings over most parts outlets for most folks, however, I'm afraid that the duty involved in shipping to Canada or other over-the-border locations might bring prices back up to pretty close to what you'll pay locally. Here are some examples (I don't have the tariff figures right here at hand, but I can dig them up. For now, I'll just stick to giving you an idea of the basic prices you can expect. Prices are in $US.)

Brazil (OE) P&C Set: $287 Mains (KS OE): $50 Engine Gask Set (Elring - OE): $85 Rings (COFAP OE): $22 Rod Bearings (Enginetech OE): $7.50