Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 16 Jun 1999 22:53:24 -0700
From:         "Steven X. Schwenk" <Steve@SCHWENK-LAW.COM>
Subject:      Re: More Spring Info Tutorial (cure for saggy springs?)
Comments: To: "James S. Cohen" <jscohen@SPRYNET.COM>

James, do they make them for the syncro? Are the rear springs the same in shape as the stock spring (progressive wound...narrower at top and thinner wire at the ends)? How much are they? Any way of finding out the spring rate? Do you live near a spring manufacturer...they can test them and tell you in a matter of minutes. How quickly can you get them? steve