Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 17 Jun 1999 09:17:27 +0200
From:         Calle Fallberg <calle.fallberg@SWIPNET.SE>
Subject:      Nordic Vanagoneers

Howdy folks ! Since summer´s up and the time for travellin´s here, I´m a bit curious to know if there is any listees in Sweden, Denmark, Norway or Finland that´s interested in a little adress exchange ??? My intentions are not to go on a "freebie tour" but there is a benefit in having a few adresses this side of the ocean to call if you need to discuss any tecnical problem that might occur whether on a vacation or just going down the road to the local store for a roast and a sixpack for the evenings barbecue. And maybe we could try to get together and have that barbecue too ............ :-) Anyway, if you´re interested in this type of adress list , P - MAIL your name, adress, e-mail, phonenumber, type of Vanagon or whatever you want to state on such a list to me and I´ll foward it to everybody that does. BTW - for the rest of the tribe that does not live in any of the countrys stated above : If you´re in Sweden and want a cup of coffee or some advice use the same adress ! A little warning: I only speak swedish and english and I do have four belgian shepherd dogs that would love to meet you ! Maybe a date would be in order , try to p-mail me before midsummer ( 25/6 ) and you´ll have the list before the end of the month ! Calle -88 Vanagon Mullhyttan Sweden calle.fallberg@swipnet.se