Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 17 Jun 1999 09:38:46 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Connector contact intermittant--Digitool to the rescue
Comments: To: "Tom L. Neal" <jneal@NETCOM.COM>

OK. I've searched my records and don't have time to use the archives right now. Who do I order the digitool from?

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: Tom L. Neal <jneal@NETCOM.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, June 17, 1999 9:19 AM Subject: Connector contact intermittant--Digitool to the rescue