Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 21 Jun 1999 14:43:42 -0400
From:         Karl Mullendore <thewestyman@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      FS: Two Syncro Vanagons
Comments: To: Syncro List <Syncro@onelist.com>

Both are 1987 models.

Burgundy one has weekender fold-out bed and no diff. lock, rebuilt trans. and heads done approx 50K ago, grey interior, 145K miles. Minuses: several shallow dents and rear bumper dented.

Light blue one is the std. Syncro, has diff lock, also with a rebuilt trans, and heads done 60~70K ago. Also has some small dents, filthy interior, needs sliding door interior panel and other misc. Has a heavy steel 'U'-channel rear bumper with a hitch ball hole.150K miles.

Both drive excellent, I had a wild idea that I needed yet another Vanagon, and both came along to me on the same weekend. I couldn't pass up a Syncro, now could I? I now realize I don't have the time to spend with them, as I also just bought a house.

I'd like to get $4500 for the burgandy one, and $2800 for the blue, but I'll entertain offers. I can email pics if desired.