Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 28 Jun 1999 08:38:10 -0700
From:         Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: Halogen Back-up bulb
Comments: To: Robert Rountree <rountree@PLANETEER.COM>

Robert, you refer to the bulb as the 'regular one' not the 3156.... can you give us the number of the one you are recommending? Thanks Bill 90 Westy Syncro -----Original Message----- From: Robert Rountree <rountree@PLANETEER.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Monday, June 28, 1999 5:35 AM Subject: Halogen Back-up bulb