Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1999, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 30 Jun 1999 22:51:00 +0200
From:         Per Lindgren <lindgre@ONLINE.NO>
Subject:      Re: SA exclusiv!

Listees, I'm not 100% sure about this, but I seem to remember to have read on the German Bus Forum this spring, that the SA production of the T3 Caravelle/MIcrobus are about to be laid down sometime this summer :-((. The car is reportedly outdated, and is to be replaced entirely by the T4 range of Caravelles. There were also rumours of a small batch of 200 or so cars to be produced with LHD steering (albeit with left slider) to be sold on the German market only, as a very last edition of this van. Maybe, maybe the T3 will replace the T2 for Mexico, but most likely the T4 will enter there too. Anybody know anything about this, any SA listees?? Maybe this is the end of the World, as old "Nostril-damus" predicted?

PerL 87 Syncro 112i