Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 3 Jul 1999 12:48:32 -0400
From:         Robert Rountree <rountree@PLANETEER.COM>
Subject:      Re: (f)  Re: Coolant?
Comments: To: JordanVw@AOL.COM

> i've always found it interesting that folks from "above the border" always > put the year of their vehicle AFTER it, .......> why is that?

May-be because it's NOT just above the border..... but a DIFFERENT country?

Colour or color, potato or paTAtoe, Tomato or taMAtoe, Aluminum or AL-U-Minimum....the GoverMunt likes to write dates backward (compared to the US) .... likes to change things without getting the public's approval and charges us outrageous taxes just to enjoy their dictatorial ways....That lady better hope no one from the Quebec language police sees she's writing in english or they will fine her...... but one things for sure... ask any Canadian... and you will find we strongly prefer our own brand of torture....I've found the only way to survive is grow a thick skin, wear long underwear, tell lots of jokes, drink good beer and rub your body vigorously against.... what ever gets you thru the night (which in some places can be for 6 months of the year:^).... Oh Yeah and change fluids and underwear at least yearly.