Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 3 Jul 1999 21:23:44 -0500
From:         Holm <vholm@WEREWOLF.NET>
Subject:      Re: New '87 Wolfie owner!
Comments: To: "C&S Gibbs. Alaska. USA." <chrisgibbs@GCI.NET>

Greta, our German short-hair, LOVES our Westy. We just returned to Wisc from Seattle and Vancouver Island and Greta appeared to be having the time of her life. She loves to sit in the passenger seat, but her all-time favorite place to be is on the bed...and if she is really relaxed she lays on her back with feet in the air!! Quite a sight in the rear view mirror!!

M. Holm and Greta - "the travelin' canine" 84 Westy (193,000 miles) AKA mobile dog kennel

-----Original Message----- From: C&S Gibbs. Alaska. USA. <chrisgibbs@GCI.NET> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Saturday, July 03, 1999 5:29 PM Subject: Re: New '87 Wolfie owner!