Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 6 Jul 1999 17:20:41 -0400
From:         "Joe L." <jliasse@TOAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: E-Mail Legislation (death of message)
Comments: To: Raśl Barreras <raulb@IGLOU.COM>

No appology needed here. Considering that bunch we have in Washington it was an entirely believable message and quite in character with the general attitude of our government. NOTHING happens is this country without the government somehow trying to get a cut of the take. Al Capone and Legs Diamond would have been very familier with the principle. A little paranoia is a healthy thing. Keep posting.

----- Original Message ----- From: Raśl Barreras <raulb@IGLOU.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 1999 10:00 AM Subject: E-Mail Legislation (death of message)