Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 8 Jul 1999 21:10:33 -0400
From:         Robert Rountree <rountree@PLANETEER.COM>
Subject:      Re: Very Hot Blowing over Accelerator Pedal
Comments: To: ProfiTech Systems <profitech@MINDSPRING.COM>

What we have here is the old..... HOT FOOTwell kit....chapter 19.20 Bentley.. ......My sandals are all I have to protect my toes from the hot air getting thru the whole center console pedal side. .... hot road air goes thru the rad, then leaks into your pedal area.....I'm busy right now.. but I'll look into mine later...I would think some of that wrap-able type insulation, a little time on your back with the spare dropped out of the way....relax.... think... air flow.....................Stop it at the foot area.... don't get carried away and put to much material up there... it will hold moisture .... sounds like a project .. Rob

----- Original Message ----- From: ProfiTech Systems <profitech@MINDSPRING.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, July 08, 1999 6:01 PM Subject: Re: Very Hot Blowing over Accelerator Pedal