Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 9 Jul 1999 15:30:48 -0400
From:         "Joe L." <jliasse@TOAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Dead thread(PLEASE kill this) NVC
Comments: To: Scott M Chen <tripledog@EARTHLINK.NET>

If all that it takes to make you miserable is the existance of a thread in which you have no interest or one which does not conform to your standards then by all means let us prohibit any mention of anything that cannot be found in the Bentley or the Haynes. I, for one, would miss terribly your watchfull eye and quck admonition that keeps me on the true path of Vanagon List Rightousness. I have spoken that which is not permitted by "They Who Watch and Criticize" and do wither under the disapproving gaze.

----- Original Message ----- From: Scott M Chen <tripledog@EARTHLINK.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, July 09, 1999 1:32 PM Subject: Dead thread(PLEASE kill this) NVC