Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 10 Jul 1999 07:48:09 -0400
From:         Robert Rountree <rountree@PLANETEER.COM>
Subject:      Re: F  KOA's
Comments: To: Ssittservl@AOL.COM

I totally agree..... there is a use for (& billions have been served at) McDonalds.. There is a use for ( & thousands have parked at) Koa's..... There is a use for (& millions are in homes, offices & on graves) Plastic Flowers..... But I personally will never equate any of the above with the real experience they appallingly simulate...I stick to my analogue.... calling a KOA... camping.... (no matter how instant, convenient, & consistent ) is the same as calling a plastic rose, a flower...... It's all a matter of my personal taste...... what's know as an opinion..... and for the newbies out there.... it will help you if you read ALL the info on the Vanagon.com page & links... in it you will find that on Fridays, we allow Humor, if it's marked by putting a F in the subject line.... if you don't enjoy or understand humor, it would be best to avoid any post with that heading... if you reply to such a post. expect a slight tugging sensation on your leg......

----- Original Message ----- From: S Sittservl <Ssittservl@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, July 09, 1999 9:22 PM Subject: Re: F KOA's