Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 10 Jul 1999 15:44:46 -0400
From:         "Joe L." <jliasse@TOAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Preventable A/C leak
Comments: To: Mike Finkbiner <mike_l_f@HOTMAIL.COM>

I had the system on my wife's car (88 Plymouth) converted to FR-12. Stuff works fine as far as I can see. The guy who did it for me said there was no need to convert dryers and such and that the existing parts would work fine. So far (1.5 years) he is correct. The only thing I have against FR-12 is that even though it is EPA approved you still cannot buy it in stores as you can R-134.