Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 13 Jul 1999 02:31:13 -0400
From:         The Bus Depot <ron@NETCARRIER.COM>
Subject:      Re: Westy Water Tank Fill

With regard to the water fill issue, maybe someone can help me troubleshoot my own '89 Westy. No obvious obstructions when I completely remove and look behind my inlet, yet when I go to fill my water tank all of the water spills down the side of the van (and none at all into the tank). To fill the tank I must insert a garden hose directly into the tank itself. This condition occurred out of the blue when I went to fill my tank one day; prior to that, the side inlet functioned just fine. Help???

- Ron Salmon The Bus Depot, Inc. http://www.busdepot.com (215) 234-VWVW