Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 8 Jul 1999 19:25:42 -0400
From:         Bulley <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM>
Subject:      Re: Looking to upgrade
Comments: To: "Jessifein@AOL.COM" <Jessifein@AOL.COM>

Mark Magee just listed his 1991 for Sale. He said it was free...Actually he didn't. Chack through the batch of postings from the past 36 hours (just after Gerry burped).

G. Matthew Bulley Bulley-Hewlett & Associates www.bulley-hewlett.com Cary, NC USA 888.468.4880 tollfree

-----Original Message----- From: Jessica Leigh Lebos [SMTP:Jessifein@AOL.COM] Sent: Thursday, July 08, 1999 4:33 PM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Looking to upgrade

Hi Volks! I just subscribed today and I can't believe it's taken me this long. I've been the proud and feisty owner of an '85 Westy for four years now (45,000 miles on rebuilt engine, interior a little craggy, exterior a veritable mess.) I've got a baby on the way, so I'm looking to upgrade to something a little nicer that feels a bit sturdier; say a '91 with less than 80,000 mi, or even an '90. I want to trade my loyal (but homely) chariot for my dream van, anyone have any tips on how to make the transaction enjoyable? I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, but y'know, have van, will travel. Thanks! Jessica Leigh Lebos Fairfax, CA jessifein@aol.com