Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 15 Jul 1999 09:56:25 -0600
From:         Fred Porter <fporter@MICRON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Gas versis catalytic converter

Tyrone, there are more reasons than bureaucracy to have a catalytic converter, namely pollution reduction. Besides, wouldn't it make more sense for William to fix the problem that is causing the cats to deteriorate? This may be a problem that leads to other problems. $60 saved by not using a cat isn't going to pay for repair of an engine problem that has gotten worse.

later, Fred