Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 15 Jul 1999 14:26:36 -0400
From:         Mark Gajewski <mgajewski@MANVILLERUBBER.COM>
Subject:      Re: Gas versis catalytic converter

For what it's worth, when my water pump seal blew and my engine overheated one of the several expensive side effects was that my cat melted. There was lots of rattling little pieces inside and the exhaust also got plugged up. Check to see that your coolant is properly circulating (maybe thermostat is stuck etc.)

Mark