Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 21 Jul 1999 13:04:02 -0400
From:         Bill Knight <bknight@ESC.STATE.NC.US>
Subject:      Re: tires

You CAN get the Yokohama 370 at Tire Rack, but you must call them directly. They are not listed on their website. I just bought a set last week at $57 each. After having them mounted, I was disappointed with their stability, but the tire shop had only put 35 lbs in each. Once I pumped them up to the list recommended 44/52, they drove great.

Bill Knight