Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 7 Aug 1999 17:27:42 -0700
From:         Todd Last <Rubatoguy@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: ZSticks and head corrosion
Comments: To: "Tom L. Neal" <jneal@NETCOM.COM>

I ended up purchasing the Zsticks but have not yet installed them. I was a little surprised because the photo in the add is a bit misleading - they look much larger in the photo on the fastGerman web site than they do in real life.

The Zsticks are simply a brass plug drilled to accept a 1/4" zinc rod that is about 3/4 of an inch long.

One thing that I was told when I ordered them was that you had to remove a pushrod tube to install them. I have not verified that this is the case and would be interested in hearing from anyone who has installed them if this is true. I can't see why this would be so.

Todd Last '82 Westy