Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 9 Aug 1999 17:06:46 -0700
From:         A & C Grobey <alien1@JPS.NET>
Subject:      VW For Sale;  and Vanagon's RULE!!

Boy it sure is nice to have the list back. I especially liked G. Matthew Bulley's analogy to a Borg cut-off from the collective. It was just so depressing to log on and get only one or two e-mail's!

Anyway, just wanted to say once again how much we love our Vanagon. I needed to move a couch to my brother's the other day. It wouldn't fit in the back of my truck but it was a perfect fit in the van! A 9 foot couch!!

I can't wait to bring my new baby boy home from the hospital in the van. My wife loves the van too but she wasn't crazy about the ride when we were on our way to the hospital! During contractions, she had a new and creative way of describing our beautiful van!

One last thing before I go... my sister-in-law has a friend who is selling her VW Van. I have only seen it driving around so I can't speak on its behalf. Here is the contact info if you are interested:

1984 VW Westfalia 158,000 miles shipped from Germany White w/tan interior pop up bed, no table excellent condition

$3200 OBO 625-7926

Loretta wants to know if this is a good price. Anything to compare it with? Too low? Just right? She is moving in a few weeks and just wants to get rid of it.