Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 Aug 1999 09:51:16 -0700
From:         "Peter B." <tiitrad@DIRECTCON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Back on the air, Eurospec #1
Comments: To: Coby Smolens <cobys@WELL.COM>

The kit that I have installed from VW S. Africa has A/C and P/S hooked up. I will be distributing this kit in the USA and it will come with a new 2.0 liter motronic engine from VW. The engine will have a 12 month warranty. I have the kit installed and I am now on the final stages with wiring, accelerator cable and some other small stuff. This kit does come with instructions and diagrams and photos. You do not have to modify the deck lid and you can still access the dipstick and water tank through the license plate.