Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Aug 1999 22:53:04 -0600
From:         Fred Porter <fporter@MICRON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Replacing a starter on a Syncro
Comments: To: Brad Anderson <BAnderso@STARBUCKS.COM>

Brad, some time ago, I made a posting to the list of a step by step procedure I used as spelled out by the bentley to replace the starter on my 87 syncro. I definetly didn't loosen the trans mounts but I did drop the inner cv joint--its a tight job w/ the gas tank there.

I believe I saw the procedure somewhere on vanagon.com also, but I haven't checked in a while

later, fred porter