Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 21 Aug 1999 00:27:25 +0200
From:         Dave Perry <anjar@ONLINE.NO>
Subject:      Vanagon Photosite Visitors Book Added +info.

Hi All, another note to let you know the Photosite now has a guestbook. I believe this should be of interest to us as folks who sign it and don`t know about the list may well be helped onboard by a friendly email or such, so do feel free to check it out from time to time over the coming months..... Nearly a thousand visitors in the last 10 days. I`m really pleased by the flow of people through the site and would like to thank you all for your encouragement. Hope you`ll continue to enjoy the site as we develop it. If you would like a link to your VANAGON related site on the Photosite, or along with your picture, then send the address along to me with a brief description of your site. Also, any links to the photosite from your pages would be very much appreciated. Lastly, if you haven`t yet visited the Photosite check it out now, lots of colour photos of our beloved machines with their fanatical, err, I mean dedicated, owners All the best Dave Perry Norway : )

http://members.tripod.com/vwphotos