Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 24 Aug 1999 13:21:11 -0500
From:         Marshall Ruskin <mruskin@PANGEA.CA>
Subject:      Re: Dead Vanagon....please help!
Comments: To: "Pittack, Chris" <chrisp@mosaix.com>

(I am posting this pmail, without permission, to rapidly help a fellow Vanagoner-in-trouble, a "VIT")

There sure are more grounds!

There is a thick ground between the transmission and the body, and apparently there is also one from a head to the body too (I think it is to the body).

In fact - there quite a few grounds.

Now, my I have two Bentley's, but one is at work, and the other is 15 stories beneath me in my van. All the ground locations are listed there - methinks.

What I am asking from the group, is that a fellow listee please post all the common grounds, to help Chris solve his mysterious drivability problem.

Kind Regards,

Marshall Ruskin