Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 27 Aug 1999 15:57:00 -0500
From:         Marshall Ruskin <mruskin@PANGEA.CA>
Subject:      Re: Bugs out, and other annoyances
Comments: To: KGGILBERT@AOL.COM

The West Coast Metrix or Metrix? company, has the chrome moulding.

Other stuff, try the Bus Depot.

Marshall Ruskin -----Original Message----- From: Kevin Gilbert <KGGILBERT@AOL.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Friday, August 27, 1999 10:34 AM Subject: Bugs out, and other annoyances