Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 27 Aug 1999 21:40:45 -0500
From:         Howard Fleming <hfleming@MOOSEBIRD.COM>
Subject:      Re: valet parking , or crative body work by someone else....

Actually, I use my 85 Vanagon as a daily driver into DC. So far the garage has dinged the roof (badly, and did not tell me about it), and scraped the flares around the left rear wheel. Not happy about it, but it is my "beater" van (better this one than the 99 Eurovan).

Had 2 of the parking attendants offer to buy it if and when I want to sell it.... :).

On the other hand, no way is our 84 Westy going to be parked in DC!

Howard

hfleming@moosebird.com Alexandria, VA 99 EuroVan MV - 97 Cabrio - 85 Vanagon - 84 Westy 84 Vanagon GL (spare parts that turned into a project)