Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1999, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 31 Aug 1999 23:48:50 -0400
From:         karl <thewestyman@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: Subaru was: 2.1l engine for sale too $900.
Comments: To: JKrevnov@AOL.COM

How about a 2.0 liter gas or a 1.9 TDI from the latest VW offerings? OR, the 1.8 Turbo gas engine. All of these are appearing more regularly in the recyclers stock these days. The nice part is that they can still be serviced at your choice of VW repair garages.

Karl '87 Syncro Westy 1.9 TD

----- Original Message ----- From: Rico Sapolich <JKrevnov@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 1999 11:39 PM Subject: Re: Subaru was: 2.1l engine for sale too $900.