Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1999, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 30 Aug 1999 07:58:08 -0700
From:         Roger Bowman <bowmanrp@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Baum tool order...

Vangonauts:

I will be placing an order with the Baum Tool people in the next couple of days; Baum is a supplier of European speciality tools, and they have (more or less) all the tools called out in the Bentley manual, by the same VAG number even.

I'm ordering: - Cooling system adapter (adapts my pressure tester to the VW exp. tank and cap) - Ball Joint tool - Tie Rod tool - Brake Spoon

I don't have the price list with my catalog, so I don't know what the prices are like, and I'm not sure what sort of discount I can negotiate; in any case, If any listies are interested in a VW/Porsche/Audi tool, let me know pretty directly and I will get a price and include you in the order.

This catalog lists tools by "Group", which is the same group that the tool is found by application in the Bentley manual. Thus, VAG 267A, Ball Joint Tool is found in the catalog in Section 40, front suspension. So: Tell me the VAG number (if you know it) and the group...and I will let you know what the deal is.

email to: bowmanrp@earthlink.net