Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 7 Sep 1999 11:55:14 -0400
From:   Janette & Dick Smith <varieze@ASCENT.NET>
Subject:   Re: Waterboxer rebuild survey Update! (more data please!)
Comments:   To: KENWILFY@AOL.COM

To be completely objective about this it would seem that a secondary and somewhat parallel survey should be done. That being the driving habits of the owners of the engines under consideration. Quite often these things tend to be inversely proportional to each other. Or stated otherwise "What you put in effects what you get out." Give two kids identical toys and one will last less than a day and the next will last a lifetime. See ya later.

Janette & Dick Smith 85 Westfalia--Sally Ann Norwich, NY ----- Original Message ----- From: <KENWILFY@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 1999 10:32 AM Subject: Waterboxer rebuild survey Update! (more data please!)