Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 3 Sep 1999 08:28:44 -0400
From:         "Jose R. Moscoso" <jmoscoso@UCCARIBE.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Tires,  Thank you !

Fellows and Fellaws: Just yesterday I bought two Michelin Weatherwise 205-75-14 tires for my '84 Westfalia. I got two of this last year and had them put on the rear, and was waiting for a chance$ to get the other two. The new ones were put in the front substituting two Whatchamacallit 205-70-14. Price for the duo was $186 including tires, lifetime wheel balance and road hazards (I know this are a catch, but in the roads I usually used, you are going to use this extra services). They have a 1554# max carrying load at 35 psi. Tire store: Western Auto (Sears owned auto parts)

I'm sure glad I changed to this tires, they feel great and look good in the wheel well. Now I need help in adjusting the headlights because they are aimed way too high. Any help?

----- Original Message ----- From: Thomas Czerniak <raritat@MEGSINET.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, September 02, 1999 9:05 AM Subject: Tires, Thank you !