Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 5 Sep 1999 11:36:54 -0400
From:         Janette & Dick Smith <varieze@ASCENT.NET>
Subject:      Re: which extinguisher?
Comments: To: Bulley <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM>

You have exactly with your CO2 what would be pulled from a fire engine to be used in at least 90% of the engine compartment fires. And remember that anything that aids in a rescue or buys some additional time till more help arrives is better than nothing. By the way testing it on a fire is a great way to gain experience as most people have little knowledge on the proper use. Who'd ya charge for the refill?

Janette & Dick Smith 85 Westfalia--Sally Ann Norwich, NY ----- Original Message ----- From: Bulley <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, September 05, 1999 8:24 AM Subject: which extinguisher?