Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 6 Sep 1999 09:14:49 -0700
From:         Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: which extinguisher?

I've found the best places to shop for fire extinguishers is at shops that specialize in these... look in the yellow pages under fire. They typically cater to business and carry only top of the line, refillable stuff... also their units seem to hold more material then the cheep ones in the hardware stores... I don't think you will find refillables at Wal-Mart, etc... only cheep home owner stuff.... these things should be checked and refilled every 2 or 3 years... the powder can settle to the bottom and cake up so that the unit is ineffective... best to be sure it's going to work. Also, the fire specialty shops have experts who can make recommendations for you. Bill 90 Westy Syncro -----Original Message----- From: Roger&Zoe Ann Banker <Vantaztik@AOL.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Monday, September 06, 1999 9:05 AM Subject: Re: which extinguisher?