Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 6 Sep 1999 19:54:44 EDT
From:         Douglas Prescott <VWwesty84@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Camping in NJ or PA
Comments: To: KateMacMac@worldnet.att.net

Hi Kat! We (Lisa and I and two teenage sons) just returned this afternoon from French Creek State Park in SE PA, and loved it. Two lakes, [electric or no motors :-D], hiking/biking trails, a huge swimming pool, two frisbee golf courses, etc. If you're into crafty type shopping, St. Peter's Village is very close, and comes very highly recommended. We had a great time, other than the downpour that kept us busbound for several hours yesterday afternoon into last night. About 80 of the 200+ sites can be reserved. Many have electricity, none have water, though public water is avail near most sites. Not a problem for a Westy ;-) Check it, and all PA State parks at www.dcnr.state.pa.us.

Have fun! Doug 84 Westy, 83K miles