Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 Sep 1999 12:54:10 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Hang 'em High 2 (vendor perspective)
Comments: To: Per Lindgren <lindgre@ONLINE.NO>

Per and all,

I feel that if there is a problem with a vendor, the list members are doing themselves a service by issuing a warning, and I don't feel that the posts have been inflammatory by nature. However, we do need to avoid this subject becoming a witch hunt.

I'd prefer to see the subject dropped until we hear from the vendor himself.

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: Per Lindgren <lindgre@ONLINE.NO> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, September 09, 1999 11:45 AM Subject: Re: Hang 'em High 2 (vendor perspective)