Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 Sep 1999 16:25:20 -0400
From:         "Carrington, Tom" <tcarrington@RELITECH.COM>
Subject:      Re: URL for info on LEDs
Comments: To: Per Lindgren <lindgre@ONLINE.NO>

The blue high-beam indicator is an incandesent light. They are about $7 USD at the dealer. When the one in my '87 burned out, the dealer did not have it in stock so I installed a red LED with the proper resistor.

TomC tcarrington@relitech.com http://volksweb.relitech.com 85 Vanagon Crew Cab 82 Westy diesel=>gas conversion 65 Notchback