Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 8 Sep 1999 08:36:44 -0700
From:         "Johnson, David R FOR:EX" <David.Johnson@GEMS6.GOV.BC.CA>
Subject:      Re: Disappointed with Yokohama Y370 Tires

I just purchased Yokohama 370 steel belted m and s tires. They are LT 195/75 R 14 with the same load rating you described. I love them. I replaced Michelin mtx(?) 185-75R14's. I found they are superior in cross winds, they are quite aggressive looking tire and I suspect they will handle winter conditions good. (time will tell). I had a flat with the old tire that could not be repaired so I sprung for 4 new ones. I really like these tires. I suspect that the re-enforced sidewalls make all the difference in the world. Just my .02 David Johnson Phone: 620-3251 Fax: 620-3540 Compliance and Enforcement Technician Timber, Horsefly B.C.

David.Johnson@gems6.gov.bc.ca