Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 8 Sep 1999 08:50:59 -0700
From:         Jeff Gilbert <jeff_gilbert@PEOPLESOFT.COM>
Subject:      Re: Can anyone else remove their igniton key with their van
              running?

I had the same problem with an old toyota pickup. The key would just bounce out of the ignition while cruisin down the freeway. A little freaky, but never had a problem with it.

jg

09/04/99 12:42 PM Please respond to "Joe L."

I once had a similar situation with a Toyota I had. I could also unlock the driver side door with a dime. Drove it something like 8 years with no troubles.