Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 16 Sep 1999 17:32:34 -0400
From:         Kate McLaughlin <KateMacMac@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Annoyed with Flyod Poem
Comments: To: KENWILFY@AOL.COM

Floyd Floyd Making all sorts of people annoyed With winds and rain He's one big pain Not much left to do but complain

Stella doesn't like Floyd She too is very annoyed She has sprung a leak That vent seal was just too weak Now the rain is seeping in

Her carpet is all wet How much worse can it possibly get Oh Floyd you suck Stella is a VW, not a duck

So tomorrow I hope he's gone, Floyd Because me and Stella are annoyed!!!!

KENWILFY@AOL.COM wrote: > > I hope you folks out west are doing great but here on the East Coast we are > really taking a beating. > Here in South Jersey we got high winds, rain, and worst of all, no internet > access! > I guess the net around here is down. I've got orders to ship etc, but no > access to process them. So if somebody wants to call and talk about Vanagons > or something I guess today would be the day (609)-327-0027. Otherwise I > guess I'm stuck with Batman reruns :) > > For those folks in the south that got hit much worse than we are and are > experiencing the loss of thier homes, etc, you are in my prayers. > Sincerely, > Ken Wilford > Van-Again > John 3:16