Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 17 Sep 1999 22:26:42 -0600
From:         Peter <printstud@T-THREE.COM>
Subject:      Don't get ripped off by this guy!! (Jeff Bacon)

I just wanted to alert the group to this man- Jeff Bacon ! He lists himself as a source for VW parts on VW related sites. If you trust him, as I did and send him a check for a part you may never see it , nor get your money back. I sent him a check two months ago and still havent gotten my part! He doesnt respond to my emails! I wrote and told him if he didnt send my part, or return my check, I'd have to aleart the VW sites as to his unreliability1 - No response. His address is Jeff Bacon 1800 Illinois Ave, Lansing, MI. 48906. and his email address is VWJEF@aol.com Anyway I hope the rest of you dont get duped by him!! If anyone else HAS I'd like to hear from you1

Peter printstud@bigfoot.com