Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 15 Sep 1999 18:47:54 +1000
From:         Ray Hunnam <hunnam@PNC.COM.AU>
Subject:      Re: Air cooled to Water cooled
Comments: To: vwvanman@EXCITE.COM

Mark.

Your idea is possible and can be done. A Subaru water cooled motor was placed into an 83 Vanagon over here in Australia. I read an article covering it in one of our local VW Mags. The article was scanned and placed on Tom Carrington's Web Page. Tom posts on a regular basis and has his web address at the bottom of his messages. Why dont you look it up. Just remember there is a lot of work involved in the swap.

Ray Hunnam

-----Original Message----- From: vwvanman@EXCITE.COM <vwvanman@EXCITE.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Wednesday, September 15, 1999 12:14 Subject: Re: Air cooled to Water cooled