Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 27 Sep 1999 06:23:41 -0400
From:         Dave <dave@OHLEMACHER.COM>
Subject:      FS: 86 Vanagon GL with extra cooling vent in block

I see folks asking for all kinds of parts on the list, here is your parts van! For $550 you can't buy half the stuff you're asking for - somebody help me move this - please!

Lowered price(again), someone with time has got to be able to part this van out and make money!!

Blue/blue 86 Vanagon GL, 104,500 miles, engine with hole in block from broken rod. AC (used to work when engine worked), 7 passenger, interior OK (meaning it looks 13 years old - a couple rips and the floor carpeting has been replaced with normal house carpeting), exterior OK (again, looks 13 years old, some dents, some minor rust, rock dings in windshield)

The following parts have less than 15,000 miles on them:

Tires (Goodyear Regatta 205/70, passenger not LT) Battery (Tough One, from what is now Advanced Auto Parts - OEM specs) Distributor (new) Plug wire set Spark plugs O2 sensor Front rotors Front pads Exhaust (main pipe, cat and muffler) Alternator (Bosch rebuild) Starter (Bosch rebuild)

Kenwood radio/cassette detachable face Infinity 5" 2 way speakers in rear

Asking $550 obo, located in Dayton, Ohio Rolls fine

Also for sale - Bentley Manual - $50 used, but mostly only dirty on the outside (about a year old)

Need to sell the Van ASAP to get it off the lot I have it parked on.

I can't believe no one even wants the Bentley! I see requests for it all the time??

Dave Ohlemacher Dayton, OH