Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 27 Sep 1999 10:18:34 -0400
From:         "Karl F. Bloss" <bloss@ENTER.NET>
Subject:      BBTT news flash - moving
Comments: To: type2@type2.com, pavanagon@onelist.com

Busses by the Trail update - possible move within Blue Rocks campground; need response:

I just spoke with someone from Blue Rocks campground and they had an area open up where we could all be together in sites 44 through 57 (see the site map: http://www.enter.net/~bloss/vw/bbtt/small_sitemap.jpg). We now have about 20 busses coming and this area will be ours exclusively with a pavillion, central fireplace, etc. All sites have electric and most have water. They said we can double-up with extension cords on the power. There is an outhouse there, but the main bathhouse is still down the hill.

I think this would be a good move and will tell them to reassign people sites UNLESS I hear from enough people that you don't want to do that.

They mentioned that we can double-up if we run out of single sites and it's even a type of area where we can have a "circle yer wagons" approach. They're even willing to move the 1 or 2 non-Volksie people who are signed up in this area.

Again, I think it's a good move, but if people want to be off on their own, we can still do that as well. This will also allow stragglers to come in and still have space.

-Karl