Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 28 Sep 1999 16:31:14 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: miserable a/c...'84 Westy
Comments: To: Scarlett Semko <damosem@MAIL.MCO.BELLSOUTH.NET>

Does anyone have any photos that could be posted? Good description, but four or five photos equals a lot of words.

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: Scarlett Semko <damosem@MAIL.MCO.BELLSOUTH.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 1999 4:08 PM Subject: Re: miserable a/c...'84 Westy