Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 28 Sep 1999 17:38:39 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Syncro shifter rattle
Comments: To: Tim King <tking_ms@EMAIL.MSN.COM>

Somewhere down below, and I think you have to get to it from below, there is a yoke with two nylon? bushings. This is a possibility, too.

Mine is about as loose as yours, and if mine rattled, I probably would have fixed it my now!

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: Tim King <tking_ms@EMAIL.MSN.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 1999 5:15 PM Subject: Syncro shifter rattle